Huami has yesterday unveiled its Apple Watch-like smartwatch but not expensive, the Amazfit GTS in India. The smartwatch accompanies a 1.65-inch square Super AMOLED display alongside a custom modular dial, and 14 days of battery life with continuous GPS tracking.
The Amazfit GTS is fit for tracking 12 distinct kinds of exercises and houses a PPG optical heart rate sensor, and GPS, and it’s water-resistant up to 5AT, which is around 50 meters, so you can undoubtedly take it for a deep dive in the pool, or use it in the rain without agonizing over it.
Specs and Features of Amazfit GTS
- Display: 1.65-inch Square Amoled screen
- Activity Tracking: 12 Sports Mode tracking, Activity, and Sleep Tracking
- Sensors: Low-power BioTracker PPG sensor, 6-Axis Accelerometer, 3 Axis Geomagnetic Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor, Ambient Light sensor
- Battery: 220mAh with 14 Days Battery Backup
- Water Resistance: 5ATM or 50 Meters
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0; GPS, GLONASS, NFC;
- Supports: Android 5.0+ or iOS 10 above
Talking at the launch event for the watch, Huami’s VP of Global Business Mark Mao stated, “The year 2019 has been an excellent year for Amazfit so far. We have received a phenomenal response from the Indian market on all our recent launches – Bip Lite, Verge Lite & GTR. We are extremely excited to launch GTS in India, elegantly crafted with a sleek and chic display. With the festive season around, we have high expectations from the Indian market. We are looking forward to witnessing massive consumer trust & response from the Indian market and hope to be among the top preferred smartwatches in India.”
Huami has propelled the dark variation of the Amazfit GTS in India with the price tag of Rs. 9,999 and it will be accessible on Amazon starting from October 13. Other color alternatives for the watch band, including Steel Blue, Lava Gray, Rose Pink and more will probably be available soon.