At the Apple Special event in the Steve Jobs Theatre in Cupertino, California, Apple has finally unveiled their 2019 iPhones, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, an iPhone 11 Pro Max. These iPhones are upgrades to last year’s iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max. Let’s see what it brings to the table, starting with iPhone 11
Specification Of iPhone 11
- Display: 6.1-inch Liquid Retina LCD display
- Processor: New A13 Bionic Chipset
- Camera: It brings dual camera setup with 12MP + 12MP ultra-wide lens along with 12MP Selfie
- Price: $699 For the base variant i.e.50,000 INR
iPhone 11 will be the successor of the last year iPhone XR that came with the same screen size, same notch with a face id.
Now let’s see what the bigger siblings i.e. iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max has to offer which are the direct successor of last year iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
Specification Of iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- Display: Both the models comes with OLED screen; the iPhone 11Pro comes with 5.8 inch and the max gets the bigger 6.5-inch in terms of screen size
- Processor: Both the Smartphone gets the brand New A13 Bionic Chipset
- Camera: Both the Smartphone comes with a triple 12MP camera set-up featuring a wide, a telephoto and ultra-wide-angle lens with 12MP selfie shooter
- Price: The 11 Pro starts at $999 which converts to 72,000 INR for the base variant, while the 11 Pro Max starts at $1099 i.e. 79,000 INR for the base variant.
There will be the same notch and face id as we saw last year for XS and XS Max, but unlike last year apple is providing a 18W fast charger in the box and IP68 rating which means water and dust protected. All 2019 iPhone will go on pre-order starting September 13, and start selling from September 20 Are you excited with 2019 Apple iPhone’s Let us know in the comment section below?