HMD Global aka Nokia, launched 5 phones in IFA 2019 Berlin, alongside 3 amazing feature phones including Nokia 2720, a flip phone 2 new Smartphones were also launched Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2 among them whose specifications are not so impressive or I must say dated.
Specification Of Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2
- Display: It both comes with 6.3-inch Full HD+ teardrop display with HDR Support.
- Processor: The Nokia 6.2 comes with Snapdragon 636 and Nokia 7.2 is Powered with Snapdragon 660 Soc
- Ram and Storage: Nokia 6.2 offers 3GB/4GB Ram With 32GB/64GB storage while other one gets 4GB/6GB Ram With 64GB/128GB Storage option.
- Camera: Both phones comes with triple camera, Nokia 6.2 comes with 16MP Primary, 8MP Ultra-wide, 5MP Depth And 8MP Front Facing setup, and other one gets 48MP Samsung GW1 sensor with 5MP depth, 8MP Ultra-wide lens and 20MP selfie.
- Price: Nokia 6.2 starts at $220 which converts 15,800 INR and othe other one starts $330 i.e. 23,800 INR
- Battery: Both Smartphones houses with 3500mAh that also supports fast charging.
Why you should skip Nokia 6.2 and Nokia 7.2?
The New Nokia smartphones comes with Old 2018 Snapdragon 636 and Snapdragon 660 processors. These dated processors came with Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro and Realme 2 Pro back in 2018 Under Sub 15000 INR. But In 2019 Nokia Phones featuring these processors will come to India at a price around 23,800 INR. So I will suggest you to skip these phones, there are much better offerings from the other brand like Samsung Upcoming Samsung Galaxy M30s in these price range and you can also buy Poco F1 which comes with last year flagship processor Snapdragon 845 @ 18,000INR. Though they don’t come with android one like Nokia Phones. Other than processors the other specification of these new nokia smartphones seems decent.